QALAM - Program B1
Departure: 3 or 4 Aug / Return 17 Aug
5 AUG - 9 AUG
4 DH - 8 DH Manasik of Hajj
9 AUG - 14 AUG
8 DH - 13 DH Madinah
14 AUG - 17 AUG
13 DH - 16 DH
*Subject to availability
*Subject to availability
Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah or similar
Part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex. The hotel is located directly on the Haram Court, facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate.
Saja Hotel Madinah
Saja Al Madinah is a luxury and economical hotel located in the heart of the Holy city of Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ESSENTIAL HAJJ PROGRAM FEATURES:
• Round Trip airfare for Saudi Arabia from JFK
• Accommodations in 5-star / 4-Star hotels in Makkah and Madinah close to both Haramain
• Upgraded North American Mena Camps, the air-conditioned tent. These are about 45 minutes walking distance to the Jamarat each way.
• Foam mattress sleeping chair in your Mena unit
• North American Arafat camp in air-conditioned tents
• Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the hotels
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in Mena (Boxed meals)
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat (Boxed Meals) As well
CORE FEATURES AND SERVICES:
• Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
• Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, and conference calls
• Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
• Worry-free luggage management & transportation
• Our team of staff members are available to assist you
• Ihrams for male pilgrims
• Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
• Zam Zam water to bring back home
• Airlink drawstring shoe bag Exclusions
• Please note, KSA has introduced VAT (Value Added Tax) estimated fees $300 per person are included in the price
• Hajj draft fee ($350)
• If you performed Hajj in the last 5 years, the Ministry of Hajj is charging an additional fee of $535 per person
• Sacrifice ($150)
• Domestic flight to international gateways
*Special note for disabled or very elderly pilgrims*
Unfortunately the nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then please email us for further discussion. Everyone is responsible for their own movements and actions and we strongly advise that those with extreme difficulties or restrictions try a different group more suited to your needs.
ESSENTIAL HAJJ ITINERARY
Arrival – Aug 5
Arrive in Jeddah. After Saudi Immigration & Customs, our representative will meet you and assist you to transfer to Makkah hotel aboard air conditioned transportation provided by the Saudi authorities.
Makkah – Aug 5 to Aug 9 (4 to 8th Dhul Hijjah)
Based on your airline itinerary, you will be transported to the airport for your flight home.